Our Green and Eco-friendly Efforts
- Products, Amenities, and Offerings: We lead the way in using dispensers for shampoo, soap, and lotion, among other amenity items. We pride ourselves in the products we use, too. They are all good for you and good for the earth: from organic raw products going into them to bio-degradable packaging and as local as can be to reduce packaging, transportation, and emissions.
- Energy Efficiency: We have policies and smart home technologies in every home, as we can, to ensure our properties are as efficient as possible. From LED light bulbs and energy-efficient appliances to smart locks, lights, and thermostats to “heat on demand” spa and pool heating for just when you want it. We have also invested in insulation and maintenance to ensure heating and cooling are efficient.
- Design: Our re-crafted, repurposed, and vintage properties, have unique elements and artful pieces that are important to our design. It helps us inspire the indigenous feel while adding visual appeal, form, and function.
- Re-use, Reduce, Recycle: Sustainability is forefront in our thoughts and offerings. Cities vary, but where possible, we have recycling and compost bins in addition to trash. We also opt for digital information v. paper.
- Inclusivity: Everyone is welcome. Period.
- Local Matters: We support and care about the vibrant and progressive communities we are in. We frequent local establishments and marketplaces and use local workers and businesses. We seek out local artists and love a good vintage store – maybe more than most.