You are Staying at our home named: PANORAMA PLACE
The address is: Park Towers – 280 Island Ave., Unit 804, Reno, NEVADA 89501 USA
Panorama Place is on the Riverwalk – Adjacent to Downtown and Mid-Town. Central to most everything Reno has to offer.
Directions & Location Information
Panorama Place is centrally located on the Truckee River River-Walk in Downtown Reno, NV. You can walk everywhere! Midtown, downtown, River-walk, Idlewild Park, and more.
Near grocery and hospitals and many other city-central locations.
Just 15 minutes from the Reno-Tahoe Airport: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/39.5214848,-119.816192/Reno-Tahoe+International+Airport,+East+Plumb+Lane,+Reno,+NVfirstname.lastname@example.org,-119.8164791,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m10!4m9!1m1!4e1!1m5!1m1!1s0x80993f70adbc4917:0x10401eff20af5940!2m2!1d-119.7680951!2d39.4995907!3e0
Coming from Sacramento way, just a 2 hour jaunt: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/39.5214848,-119.816192/Sacramento,+Californiaemail@example.com,-121.2170714,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m10!4m9!1m1!4e1!1m5!1m1!1s0x809ac672b28397f9:0x921f6aaa74197fdb!2m2!1d-121.4943996!2d38.5815719!3e0
Coming from the South off Hwy 395: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/39.5214848,-119.816192/Carson+City,+Nevadafirstname.lastname@example.org,-119.9270843,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m10!4m9!1m1!4e1!1m5!1m1!1s0x80990aa1f8deb471:0xf79c6c82bde23828!2m2!1d-119.7674034!2d39.1637984!3e0
Getting Around + PARKING/TRANSPORTATION:
- Ride Sharing and Taxis are abundant. Walking is the way to go in the area!
- Pre-Purchased Dedicated Parking:
- If you purchased our Parking Garage Space, you would have/will receive detailed instructions with your arrival information. The parking lot is located at: Parking Gallery, 135 N Sierra St., Reno, NV 89501
- General Parking Information – not Pre-purchased with us:
- We do not have “on-sight” parking. If you purchased our Parking Space for your stay – the instructions came separately
- There are 3, 20-minute loading and unloading parking spaces for getting your bags in and out. This is also a good time to access your building FOB and return it. You can use this any time they are vacant for a short time.
- This is a down-town loft condo and like most city streets, street parking is first come, first get. There is usually ample street parking in the surrounding 1-3 blocks.
- There is free, 2 hour, and metered parking. The metered parking is paid from 9-6PM, Monday to Saturday for 5-hour increments. It is free overnight, on Sundays, and on holidays.
There are so many things to do and see in Reno and the surround – here are a few!
- May – Reno River Festival: https://renoriverfestival.com
- June – Reno Rodeo: https://renorodeo.com/
- July – Reno ArtTown: https://artown.org
- August – Hot August Nights: https://hotaugustnights.net
- August – September – Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-off: https://nuggetribcookoff.com
- September – Great Reno Balloon Race: https://renoballoon.com
- September – Reno Air Races: https://airrace.org
- September – Street Vibrations: http://roadshowsreno.com/sv_fall.php
- October – Eldorado Great Italian Festival: https://www.caesars.com/the-row-reno/events/great-italian-festival
- December – World-famous Santa Clause Pub Crawl: https://crawlreno.com/event/santa/
- All Summer Long – Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival: https://laketahoeshakespeare.com
- June – August (Fridays Only) – Food Truck Fridays at Idlewild Park: https://www.facebook.com/RenoStreetFood/
- Year-Round, Weather permitting – and walkable -Farmers Market – McKinley Arts & Culture Center 925 Riverside Dr, Reno, NV 89503 – See Website: https://www.renofarmersmarket.com/
Nearby Restaurants We Recommend:
- Pho 777 Vietnamese Restaurant
- Smith and River
- Antonio’s Mexican Grill
- Our Bar
- The Liberty
- Smee’s Alaskan Fish Bar
- Centro Midtown: https://centroreno.com/
- The Crafted Palette – Coffee breakfast and lunch – it hosts paint and wine parties and is in art town – but the food is fabulous and stands alone – no painting needed.
- The Eddy – Spring to Fall Only – with a courtyard and food trucks and wood-fired pizza!
- Perenn Bakery: https://www.perennbakery.com/
- A Link to others in the hood: https://www.google.com/maps/search/Restaurantsemail@example.com,-119.8164718,17z/data=!4m25!1m16!4m15!1m6!1m2!1s0x80993f70adbc4917:0x10401eff20af5940!2sReno-Tahoe+International+Airport,+East+Plumb+Lane,+Reno,+NV!2m2!1d-119.7680951!2d39.4995907!1m6!1m2!1s0x809940cba8628e7f:0xf13e4905ae242d99!2s280+Island+Avenue,+Reno,+NV!2m2!1d-119.8156723!2d39.5235074!3e0!2m7!3m6!1sRestaurants!2s280+Island+Ave!3s0x809940cba8628e7f:0xf13e4905ae242d99!4m2!1d-119.8158131!2d39.5236338
Not Nearby Restaurants, Stores & Other Services We Recommend… but worth a visit if you decide to venture further (or use a delivery service):
- Little Philadelphia Cheesesteaks: https://www.littlephiladelphiacheesesteaksreno.com/home
- Perenn Bakery in Rancharrah: a bit larger and more to offer than the Midtown Location – FAB breakfast and Lunch and breads and… https://www.perennbakery.com/
- Centro South: https://centroreno.com/
- Norwalk Furniture Gallery: https://www.norwalkfurnituregallery.com/
- Zozo’s Ristorante: https://www.zozosreno.com/
Other Landmarks & Places to Visit:
- Visit Historic Virginia City
- Ride the V&T Railway
- See a seasonal show at one of the many theaters in and around Reno and the casino showrooms
- The Pioneer Center: Take in a show or concert https://pioneercenter.com/Online/default.asp
- National Automobile Museum: https://automuseum.org/
- Nevada Museum of Art: https://www.nevadaart.org/
- The Discovery – Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum: https://nvdm.org/
What Is There To Do in Reno This Week?
There are tons of things to do in Reno. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure or a delicious brunch followed by some shopping in Midtown, there is always something to do to brighten up your day in Reno Tahoe.
- Reno Tahoe Events: So Many Events! For the most up-to-date information on happenings, browse: https://www.visitrenotahoe.com/events/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Reno_Events_and_Activities&utm_campaign=RSCVA_Consumer_Targeting_LA&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrYPb68T5-wIVuQqtBh2SNAqREAAYASAAEgLGA_D_BwE&listing_category=any&listing_calendar=4811&elisting_page=1&listing_startDate=any&listing_endDate=any&listing_search=upcoming
- Lake Tahoe: Take a trip to Lake Tahoe to lounge on the beach, grab some lunch or glide through the water on a stand-up paddleboard. Did you know that Reno is only a 45-minute drive away from South or North Lake Tahoe and Incline Village? Can you say, perfect day trip?
- Reno Riverwalk District: Walk along the Truckee River downtown, enjoy some riverside art and grab a cup of coffee at Hub Coffee Roasters. In the mood for something sweet? After you grab your coffee, pop into Dorinda’s Chocolate or Rolled Mountain Creamery and enjoy beautiful views of the river while you help support Reno’s small businesses.
- Visit a Museum: For some educational fun, check out Reno’s museums, like the Nevada Museum of Art, the National Automobile Museum, The Discovery Museum or Sparks Heritage Museum.
- Go Shopping: Reno boasts a plethora of shopping. From specialized boutiques to outlets and malls, Reno has everything you need to get your shopping fix.
- Visit Midtown Reno: From boutiques to breweries to restaurants and more, Midtown Reno is where the fun is at. Start your day here with a little mural hunting and coffee sippin’, or end your day here with some dinner, drinks, and craft brews.
Enjoy your visit and thank you for letting ThePerfectPlaceToStay.com Host You!