You are Staying at our home named: Reno Roost
The address is: 1199 Charles Dr, Reno, NV 89509, USA
Reno Roost is in the Old SW Reno Neighborhood. Central to most everything Reno has to offer.
Directions & Location Information
Reno Roost is centrally located in the highly desirable, quiet, and inviting area known as in Old SW Reno near Mid-town. You can walk or ride our complimentary bikes to Midtown, downtown, River-walk, Idlewild Park, and more. You can walk to the Ralphs Grocery store at the end of the block, too.
This safe and convenient neighborhood on a quiet residential street is secure and allows for a peaceful night’s sleep. Private gatherings with friends, co-workers or family in the home or backyard make for wonderful memories!
Just 15 minutes from the Reno-Tahoe Airport: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Reno-Tahoe+International+Airport,+2001+E+Plumb+Ln,+Reno,+NV+89502/1199+Charles+Dr,+Reno,+NVfirstname.lastname@example.org,-119.8194727,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x80993f70adbc4917:0x10401eff20af5940!2m2!1d-119.7680951!2d39.4995907!1m5!1m1!1s0x809940d9cb01bf1f:0xc4dada5e6e158dc0!2m2!1d-119.832201!2d39.5108804!3e0
Coming from Sacramento way, just a 2.5 hour jaunt: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sacramento,+California/1199+Charles+Dr,+Reno,+NVemail@example.com,-121.2238241,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x809ac672b28397f9:0x921f6aaa74197fdb!2m2!1d-121.4943996!2d38.5815719!1m5!1m1!1s0x809940d9cb01bf1f:0xc4dada5e6e158dc0!2m2!1d-119.832201!2d39.5108804!3e0
Coming from the South off Hwy 395: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/US-395,+Mammoth+Lakes,+CA/1199+Charles+Dr,+Reno,+NVfirstname.lastname@example.org,-120.3279137,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x54b57964f8043d39:0xc8df818b22936166!2m2!1d-118.8820141!2d37.6345267!1m5!1m1!1s0x809940d9cb01bf1f:0xc4dada5e6e158dc0!2m2!1d-119.832201!2d39.5108804!3e0
Getting Around + PARKING/TRANSPORTATION:
- Ride Sharing and Taxis are abundant.
- Park in the driveway or on the street – there is ample space in the driveway for 2 cars
- THE GARAGE IS TOO SMALL FOR MOST CARS – only a Mini Cooper or smart car fit
- If you are headed downtown, it is only a 5-minute drive, but we suggest a rideshare. If you do want to drive, we suggest to park at:
- Parking Gallery, 135 N Sierra St., Reno, NV 89501
- May – Reno River Festival: https://renoriverfestival.com
- June – Reno Rodeo: https://renorodeo.com/
- July – Reno ArtTown: https://artown.org
- August – Hot August Nights: https://hotaugustnights.net
- August – September – Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-off: https://nuggetribcookoff.com
- September – Great Reno Balloon Race: https://renoballoon.com
- September – Reno Air Races: https://airrace.org
- September – Street Vibrations: http://roadshowsreno.com/sv_fall.php
- October – Eldorado Great Italian Festival: https://www.caesars.com/the-row-reno/events/great-italian-festival
- December – World famous Santa Clause Pub Crawl: https://crawlreno.com/event/santa/
- All Summer Long – Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival: https://laketahoeshakespeare.com
- June – August (Fridays Only) – Food Truck Fridays at Idlewild Park: https://www.facebook.com/RenoStreetFood/
- Year-Round, Weather permitting – and walkable – Farmers Market – McKinley Arts & Culture Center 925 Riverside Dr, Reno, NV 89503 – See Website: https://www.renofarmersmarket.com/
Nearby Restaurants we Recommend:
- Rattle Snake Club https://rattlesnakeclubreno.com
- Stone House Cafe https://stonehousecafereno.com/
- Dynasty China Bistro https://dynastychinabr.com/
- Walden’s Coffeehouse https://www.waldenscoffeehouse.com
- Buenos Grill (775) 787-8226 https://buenosgrill.com/
- Yogurt Beach (775) 787-2024 https://yogurtbeach.com/nv/
- DE LEON Mexican Food (775) 507-4177
- Pola Poke Bowls (775) 683-9901 https://polapokebowl.com/
- Grocery: Raleys (775) 786-0270 – 1441 Mayberry Dr, Reno, NV 89509 – walking distance
- CVS Pharmacy (775) 323-0701 – 1119 California Ave, Reno, NV 89509
Not Nearby – but worth a visit if you are in the mood (or a delivery service)
- Smith and River
- Antonio’s Mexican Grill
- Our Bar
- The Liberty
- Smee’s Alaskan Fish Bar
- Centro Midtown or South: https://centroreno.com/
- Michael’s Deli: https://www.michaelsdeli-reno.com/index_2.html
- The Crafted Palette – Coffee breakfast and lunch – it hosts paint and wine parties and is in art town – but the food is fabulous and stands alone – no painting needed.
- The Eddy – Spring to Fall Only – with a courtyard and food trucks and wood-fired pizza!
- A Link to others in the hood: https://www.google.com/maps/search/Restaurantsemail@example.com,-119.8314744,15z/data=!4m8!2m7!3m6!1sRestaurants!2s1199+Charles+Dr,+Reno,+NV+89509!3s0x809940d9cb01bf1f:0xc4dada5e6e158dc0!4m2!1d-119.832201!2d39.5108804
- Little Philadelphia Cheesesteaks: https://www.littlephiladelphiacheesesteaksreno.com/home
- Perenn Bakery in Midtown (smaller) or Rancharrah, a bit larger and more to offer – FAB breakfast and Lunch and breads and… https://www.perennbakery.com/
- Norwalk Furniture Gallery: https://www.norwalkfurnituregallery.com/
- Zozo’s Ristorante: https://www.zozosreno.com/
Other Landmarks & Places to Visit:
- Visit Historic Virginia City
- Ride the V&T Railway
- See a seasonal show at one of the many theaters in and around Reno and the casino showrooms
- The Pioneer Center: Take in a show or concert https://pioneercenter.com/Online/default.asp
- National Automobile Museum: https://automuseum.org/
- Nevada Museum of Art: https://www.nevadaart.org/
- The Discovery – Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum: https://nvdm.org/
What Is There To Do in Reno This Week?
There are tons of things to do in Reno. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure or a delicious brunch followed by some shopping in Midtown, there is always something to do to brighten up your day in Reno Tahoe.
- Reno Tahoe Events: So Many Events! For the most up-to-date information on happenings, browse: https://www.visitrenotahoe.com/events/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Reno_Events_and_Activities&utm_campaign=RSCVA_Consumer_Targeting_LA&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrYPb68T5-wIVuQqtBh2SNAqREAAYASAAEgLGA_D_BwE&listing_category=any&listing_calendar=4811&elisting_page=1&listing_startDate=any&listing_endDate=any&listing_search=upcoming
- Lake Tahoe: Take a trip to Lake Tahoe to lounge on the beach, grab some lunch or glide through the water on a stand-up paddleboard. Did you know that Reno is only a 45-minute drive away from South or North Lake Tahoe and Incline Village? Can you say, perfect day trip?
- Reno Riverwalk District: Walk along the Truckee River downtown, enjoy some riverside art and grab a cup of coffee at Hub Coffee Roasters. In the mood for something sweet? After you grab your coffee, pop into Dorinda’s Chocolate or Rolled Mountain Creamery and enjoy beautiful views of the river while you help support Reno’s small businesses.
- Visit a Museum: For some educational fun, check out Reno’s museums, like the Nevada Museum of Art, the National Automobile Museum, The Discovery Museum or Sparks Heritage Museum.
- Go Shopping: Reno boasts a plethora of shopping. From specialized boutiques to outlets and malls, Reno has everything you need to get your shopping fix.
- Visit Midtown Reno: From boutiques to breweries to restaurants and more, Midtown Reno is where the fun is at. Start your day here with a little mural hunting and coffee sippin’, or end your day here with some dinner, drinks, and craft brews.
Enjoy your visit and thank you for letting ThePerfectPlaceToStay.com Host You!